Travel brings power and love back into your life.
So does yoga.
Undoubtedly, it has its own force and soul and the ability to take you outside your comfort zone. All you need to do is allow yourself to be present, let go of expectations and start your journey within.
Enjoy ocean view yoga, year round surf and beach side living for 7 day, 6 night retreats with us here at Yoga Montanita.
The week’s aim is all about balance. Salty ocean swims to soothe your soul. Sunshine to warm your heart. Connections to the power packed benefits of both nature and real people. And yoga to help you find a calm mind and spacious body.
What to expect?
During these 7 days, you will get an opportunity to deepen and renew your yoga practice. Reconnect with your current self through daily vinyasa flow classes, take care of your future self with Yin classes and re-explore your playful self with an arm balance and inversion workshop.
Be nourished daily with freshly made delicious food. Vegetarian plates exploding with taste but light enough to keep you moving. (or relaxing……. on the beach)
Above all, we will focus on various aspects of the practice of yoga, not just the asanas. In between the morning and evening classes, we will explore surfing with local instructors who are experts when it comes to the ocean.
After a horseback riding tour out to the natural swimming pools found in the nearby jungle. lay back and grab a massage to help out those tired muscles relax.
The rest is up to you!! Whether it’s catching up on your sun tan, maximizing hammock time, or chilling with the locals to brush up those Spanish skills, you decide what you need every day!
For you to return home or back to your travels, strong and energised, ready to take on whatever life throws at you.
What is surfing isn’t your thing? We got you covered. You can easily switch out the surf classes for 2 extra massages making this truly a week of relaxation!
We know that 7 days isn’t much time, but it just might be enough.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 6 nights of accommodations in a private or shared room
- Vegetarian breakfast and lunch daily, made with fresh, local ingredients
- Welcome and Farewell dinner
- 9 yoga classes (Vinyasa Flow, Yoga for Surfers, Astanga Inspired, Yin, guided meditation)
- 2 hour arm balance and inversion workshop
- 2 surf classes (2 hours in length, includes board and rash guard)
- Vegetarian bbq
- 1 Reiki session (one hour)
- 1 massage session (1 hour)
- Horseback riding through the jungle to waterfalls
- Surfboard rentals
- Unlimited drinking water, coffee and tea
- 1 free bag of laundry
Other activities available at an additional cost:
- Snorkeling tour in Puerto Lopez
- Private Transport to and from the airport in Guayaquil ($90 USD one way)
- Additional surf classes
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Prices are per person and include all taxes. All rooms have private bathrooms with hot water and wifi.
- King bed with a/c, single occupancy: $935 USD
- Queen bed with fan, single occupancy: $825 USD
- Queen bed with fan, double occupancy: $775 USD per person
- Shared room with other retreat guests, 4 single beds over two floors: $735 USD per person
- Jan 11th – 17th, 2019
- Jan 25th – 31st, 2019
- Feb 8th – 14th, 2019
- Feb 22nd – 28th, 2019
- April 5th – 11th, 2019
- May 3rd – 9th, 2019
- May 17th – 23rd, 2019
We would love to see you here and welcome you to our “off the beaten path” piece of paradise!
Interested in hosting a yoga retreat at Casa del Sol?
We love when other teachers and studios come to share with us here at Yoga Montanita. The studio can hold up to 15 students comfortably and is fully stocked with mats, blocks, straps, knee pads and essential oils. On the hotel side, we have 12 rooms that range from private rooms with a king bed and a/c to 4 bed, loft style shared rooms.
For more information or to request our media kit, please send an email to email@example.com